Hitachi Starlight Illumination 2018
This illumination lights up a medieval-style plaza in colors!
Hitachi’s annual light illumination, “Hitachi Starlight Illumination,” will be held in 2017 at the Hitachi Civic Center’s Public Square, which is reminiscent of medieval Europe, and the JR Hitachi Station. The Public Square will be brilliantly illuminated by colorful lights that signify a variety of themes and meanings. The Public Square will be an excellent place to visit this year with family!
On Saturdays and Sundays that fall during the event period, a soap-bubble event where the bubbles will reflect the colorful lights called “Shabon Voyage” will decorate the square!
Overview of Hitachi Starlight Illumination 2018
Basic information on Hitachi Starlight Illumination 2018
- Event Period
- November 23, 2018 - December 25, 2018
- Lights illuminated between
- 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 1-21-1 Saiwaicho, Hitachi City, Ibaraki Prefecture
- In front of JR Hitachi Station and Hitachi Civic Center Public Square, Hitachi City, Ibaraki Prefecture
- 3 minutes on foot from JR Hitachi Station’s JR Joban Line