Tsuruga Port Illumination 『Miraie』 (To the Future)
The retro and fantastical Tsuruga Port Town, where you can enjoy romantic strolls.
The entirety of Kanegasaki Ryokuchi Park, which faces Tsuruga Port, is illuminated during this event. In addition to brick warehouses and former port stations being lit up, the trees lining the roads are also illuminated. Other light attractions include bright corridors of lights and shining train cars!
This retro port town becomes enveloped in a fantastical atmosphere, making it a perfect location for romantic strolls.
Video of Tsuruga Port Illumination “Miraie” (To the Future)
Overview of Tsuruga Port Illumination “Miraie” (To the Future)
Basic information on Tsuruga Port Illumination “Miraie” (To the Future)
- Event Period
- November 3rd, 2018 - December 25th, 2018
- Lights illuminated between
Weekdays & Sundays 6 pm – 9 pm.
Fridays & Saturdays & holidays 6 pm – 10 pm.
- Kanegasaki Town, Tsuruga City, Fukui Prefecture
- Kanegasaki Ryokuchi Park, Tsuruga City, Fukui Prefecture
- From JR Hokuriku Main Line’s Tsuruga Station, about 8 minutes on the Tsuruga Tour Bus to “Kanegasaki Ryokuchi Park”