Porto Europe “Christmas Illumination”
A Christmas Tree With an Authentic European-Style Cityscape as Its Backdrop!
Wakayama Marina City, which faces Wakaura Bay, is an artificial island that is home to the Mediterranean port city-styled theme park “Porto Europe,” as well as a seafood market, hot spring facilities, and resort hotels. This winter Porto Europe once again will display its jumbo Christmas tree and celebrate the Christmas spirit!
The Christmas tree is around 10 meters tall and will be adorned with around 20,000 bulbs. Porto Europe’s interior will also be decorated romantically with lights and ornaments, so visitors can fully enjoy the Christmas mood!
Porto Europe Townscape Video
Overview of Porto Europe “Christmas Illumination”
Basic information on Porto Europe “Christmas Illumination”
- Event Period
- November 3rd 2016 through December 25th
- Lights illuminated between
※Attractions are unavailable past 5pm
(6pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
- Porto Europe, Wakayama Marina City, Wakayama City
- Wakayama Marina City – 1527 Kemi, Wakayama City, Wakayama Prefecture
- Around 15 minutes by bus from JR Kinoku Line’s Hainan Station to the Marina City stop
December Park Closing Dates: Tuesdays
(※Walking the park is possible)