Yamaguchi Prefecture, TOKIWA Fantasia 2018
Each Work is Built with Emotion
Tokiwa Park’s winter illumination is the largest scale illumination event in western Japan. Under the premise of cooperative design, the Tokiwa illumination allows companies, schools, and other organizations to participate in designing the illuminations.
Around 1.5 million lights create a fantastical view of Tokiwa Park for its Christmas Festa (December 23rd). During the event, the park’s “Tokiwa Amusement Park” holds evening events, including hosting Christmas cafes where guests can purchase warm foods and drinks. Admission to Tokiwa Amusement Park is free!
Video of TOKIWA Fantasia
Basic information on TOKIWA Fantasia 2018
- November 18th 2018 - January 6th 2019
- Lights illuminated between
- 5:30 – 9:30 PM
- Tokiwa Amusement Park and other areas within Tokiwa Park
- 3-4-1 Norisada, Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture
- About 15 minutes on foot from JR Ube Line’s Tokiwa Station