Receive great value at drug stores and MARUI nationwide through this JCB campaign!
We received another piece of “great value” information from JCB for our readers planning to visit Japan. This time, on top of discount coupons for various drug stores, they are offering discounts available at Marui, a shopping destination for many young people as well as TAKEYA, a discount store. With other campaigns going on, JCB is the credit card you have to have when visiting Japan.
One of the most visited places for tourists in Japan is drug stores. With the coupons through JCB, you will get great discounts at 6 drug store chains in the country including Matsumotokiyoshi, SATUDORA, Tsuruha Drug, Kirindo, Sun Drug and Cocokara Fine. With the coupons, purchase anything you want in these stores including medicines, beauty products and household items. Available coupons and stores are listed in English (and traditional Chinese) on the URLs below, so check them out! The offer will be effective through September 30th, 2017.
One of the most popular places for young Japanese with hip fashion sense for trendy, high-quality and yet relatively reasonable fashion items. With many fashion-brand shops that are often seen in various fashion magazines, all MARUI stores throughout the country are known as fashion leaders in Japan. With the current campaign, you will get a 5% discount in 14 MARUI sites by using a JCB credit card. Check out the details via the websites below and do so soon because the offer is only good until June 30, 2017.
[14 Sites offering the Campaign]
- Yurakucho MARUI (2-7-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
- Shinjuku MARUI Main Store (3-30-13 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Shinjuku MARUI ANNEX (3-1-26 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Shinjuku MARUI MEN (5-16-4 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Shibuya MARUI (1-22-6 Jinnan, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Ueno MARUI (6-15-1 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo)
- Ikebukuro MARUI (3-28-13 Nishi Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo)
- Kinshicho MARUI (3-9-10 Koutoubashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo)
- Kichijoji MARUI (1-7-1 Minami-cho, Kichijoji, Musashino-City, Tokyo)
- MARUI City Yokohama (2-19-12 Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-City, Kanagawa)
Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe area
- Nanba MARUI (3-8-9 Nanba Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka)
- Kyoto MARUI (68 banchi, Shijo-dori Kawara-machi Higashi-iru Shin-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto)
- Kobe MARUI (1-7-2 Sannomiya-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo)
- Hakata MARUI (9-1 Hakataeki Chuo-gai, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka)
TAKEYA is a discount store where a wide variety of selected products from a wide selection of categories are all available at reasonable prices. They are located in Ueno and Okachimachi in Tokyo. With the current JCB campaign, if you spend more than ¥5,000, you will receive a 5% discount with a maximum discount amount of ¥10,000. You will get the discount at any section of the store, so check it out. The offer will go on until January 31st, 2017.
[Okachimachi Head Store]
- 4-33-2 Taito, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- Open Hours
- 10:00 am to 8:30 pm (some sections in the store are open till 9:00pm)
- Only on January 1st
[SELECT Ueno Store]
- 2-13-11 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- Open Hours
- 11:00 am to 10:00 pm (some sections in the store are open till 9:00pm)
- Only on January 1st
What’s more, JCB is also offering a lottery campaign through June 30th, 2017. That is, if you spend more that ¥20,000 (with tax) using JCB credit card, you will get a chance to win a prize such as JCB gift cards worth ¥20,000 or JCB original items among some others. This campaign is offered in 8 stores throughout Japan: Sapporo, Tokyo (Ginza & Shinjuku), Osaka (2 sites in Shinsaibashi), Kyoto, Nagoya and Fukuoka. Details are available via the URLs below.
JCB has always been one of the greatest sources of discount information in Japan, which means there may be more coming in the future. Please do keep up with it. Anyhow, why not make the most of the current offers and receive great value on your next trip to Japan?