Super-Spicy but Super-Delicious! “Gekikara Gourmet Festival 2019”
“Gekikara Gourmet Festival 2019,” Japan’s largest spicy food festival, is being held in Shinjuku’s Kabukicho!
The festival features gourmet spicy dishes from restaurants around the world! This is a must-visit if you like spicy food!
The event is divided into 6 time blocks, with 9 restaurants being featured in each block.
1st round 8/7-8/14
2nd round 8/16-8/21
3rd round 8/23-8/28
4rd round 8/30-9/4
5th round 9/6-9/11
6th round 9/13-9/18
Basic information on Gekikara Gourmet Festival 2019
- 2-43 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Special venue at Kabukicho, Shinjuku (Okubo Park)
- 3 minutes on foot from Seibu Shinjuku Station, or 8 minutes on foot from JR Odakyu Keio Line’s Shinjuku Station
- August 7th - September 18th, 2019
11:00 am - 9:00 pm
＊Closed August 15th, August 22th, August 29th, September 5th, and September 12th to rotate out shops
＊Event may be cancelled in case of inclement weather
- Free (food and drink charged)