Japanese Sake Bar Nomae
A Restaurant Where You Can Enjoy Beautiful Japanese Cuisine and Sake from a Long-Standing Store
Japanese Sake Japanese Cuisine
Japanese Sake Bar Nomae is the first branched location of Shimogamo Saryo, a long-standing restaurant in Kyoto. They offer a large selection of carefully-chosen domestic sake, shochu, wine, beer, whiskey, and other liquors. Here you can enjoy authentic Japanese food and beverages at a reasonable price.
Next to Nomae on the 11th floor of TOKYU PLAZA GINZA is a restaurant called “Shimogamo Saryo Higashi no Hanare,” where you can enjoy the flavors of dishes from the Kyoto main location.
Enjoy the flavors of a long-established restaurant without breaking the bank.
Offers a variety of types of sake.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- TOKYU PLAZA GINZA 11F 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-4:00pm (L.O. 3:00pm), 5:00-11:00pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
- Lunch 2000-4000 yen - Dinner 5000-8000 yen
- A 1-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, and Hibiya Line’s Ginza Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)