[Closed Down] editor's fav Rurubu Kitchen Asakusa Ekimise
Gathering Information About Delicious Food From All Over Japan!
Rurubu Kitchen is operated by Rurubu, a Japanese travel magazine publisher. This restaurant offers ingredients and dishes gathered in Japan by Rurubu's travel editors. Taste local delicacies from all around the country, including their Kamameshi, a rice dish made in a variety of ways.
In addition to the Grand Menu, featuring the editors' top picks, designated local areas are the focus of the Special Menu, which changes monthly.
A wide variety of Kamameshi rice dishes are offered. .
Enjoy a meal while planning your trip. .
The monthly menu focuses on local cuisine from all over Japan.
- Name in Japanese
- editor’s fav るるぶキッチン ASAKUSA エキミセ
- Postal Code
- 7F EKIMISE Asakusa, 1-4-1 Hanakawado, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm（L.O. 9:30pm）
Open every day
*Closed on inspection days
- Lunch 1500-3000 yen, Dinner 3000-7000 yen
(1) Directly connected to Asakusa Station on the Tobu Skytree Line
(2) About 1 minute on foot from Exit 7 of Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 5 of Asakusa Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)