Soba Restaurant Yoshida
A long-established soba restaurant in Ginza, which produced the original croquette soba
A long-established soba restaurant founded in 1885.
It is also famous as being the place that envisioned croquette soba (croquette on soba). The special croquettes are made from chicken, eggs and yam.
There is also a variety of other dishes to be enjoyed with a glass of alcohol.
- Homemade soba noodles
- The original croquette soba restaurant
- Enjoy your meal with alcohol
- Postal Code
- 2F, KN Building, 6-4-12 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
※Saturdays and holidays until 9:00pm
- Lunch 700-1,999yen – Dinner 1,000~3,999yen
- About a 5 minute walk from the C3 exit at Tokyo Metro Ginza Line ・Marunouchi Line ・ Hibiya Line Ginza Station.
※No smoking at lunchtime
- Credit Cards