Ebisu Katsusai, Musashi-Kosugi Branch
A tonkatsu (pork cutlet) specialty restaurant where customers can also enjoy many vegetables
A tonkatsu specialty restaurant that prides itself on the quality of ingredients used and the expertise of its cooking staff. In addition to the traditional tonkatsu, we also offer pork cutlets that are served with vegetables or cheeses, and many other accompaniments. Our more unique offerings, including a tonkatsu cooked with a whole tomato and a tonkatsu wrapped in asparagus are very popular. We are a branch of “Tonkatsu Shinjuku Saboten” chain, which operates restaurants in Japan and overseas.
We recommend the “Katsusai Gozen”, which includes a large deep-fried shrimp and several pork cutlets of different tastes.
Second helpings of rice, miso-soup and shredded cabbage are free.
In place of white rice, you can opt for barley rice, which we recommend.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 4F Musashi-Kosugi Tokyu Square 3-472, Kosugi-cho, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm（L.O. 10:00pm）
- 1000-2000 yen
(1) Approximately 1-minute walk from Musashi-Kosugi Station (Tokyu Toyoko Line, Tokyu Meguro Line)
(2) Approximately 1-minute walk from Musashi-Kosugi Station (JR Nambu Line, JR Yokosuka Line)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)