Kassen Ichiba - Okachimachi
An izakaya that offers delicious, fresh seafood
This izakaya’s main focus is on seafood, and it has an easily accessible location that’s just a 1-minute walk from Okachimachi Station.
Not only do the offer sashimi, sushi, and other fresh seafood, they also serve yakitori, hard-to-find local Japanese dishes, and much more.
They also have a large a la carte menu with fries, salad, and more.
For lunch they have discount seafood rice bowls and set meals.
Offers a variety of luxuriously prepared fresh seafood dishes.
Courses with all-you-can-drink specials are also available.
Their lunch is well-known for offering sizable discount seafood rice bowls and set meals. .
Features popular dishes made with mugi-toro (barley mixed rice with grated Japanese yam).
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 活鮮市場 御徒町店
- Postal Code
- 6-4-16 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Dinner: 4:30pm-11:00pm(Last order: Food 10:15pm, Drinks 10:30pm）
- Lunch 800-1,500 yen, Dinner 1,000-4,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minutes by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)