A relaxing pure-Japanese ryotei restaurant where the four seasons of Japan can be experienced.
Ryotei・Traditional Japanese Course Meals
A restaurant where multi-course kaiseki meals can be enjoyed made with seasonal ingredients woven with the four seasons.
The interior of the restaurant is in pure-Japanese style space designed to emphasize luxury and calmness.
A popular menu item is the famous shabu-shabu which uses specially selected Hida beef with seasonal vegetables.
Not only are the ingredients carefully chosen, the seasonings are also carefully made and unique sauces such as sesame tare and grated wasabi tare cannot be found at other restaurants.
- The Japanese clothing worn by the staff help make the restaurant authentic Japanese
- Courses start from under 5,000 yen
- Private rooms that can seat from 2 to a maximum of 65 guests.
- Name in Japanese
- 月亭 池袋
- Postal Code
- 1-39-1Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday- Friday: 11:30am -3:00pm（L.O.2:30pm）, 5:00pm -11:00 pm（L.O.10:00 pm）
Saturday: 11:30am-3:00pm（L.O.2:30pm）, 4:00pm -11:00pm（L.O.10:00 pm）
Sundays and holidays: 11:30am -3:00pm（L.O.2:30pm）, 4:00pm -10:30pm（L.O.9:30pm）
- Lunch 1,000yen~2,000yen – Dinner 5,000yen~15,000yen
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners, MUFG, NICOS, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)