A stylish bar and restaurant that pairs wine with spice-based cuisine
This bar and restaurant offers lunch during the day and serves as a bar during the evening.
Lunch consists of a set menu that offers sizable entrees of Indian food. At night guests can enjoy a global selection of handpicked wines together with a multinational menu made with a variety of spices.
In addition to that, they are well-known for selling delicious fresh-baked bread that is handmade with natural yeast and local Japanese ingredients.
Offers a wide range of wines.
A delicious menu of spice-based dishes.
At night they also offer basic party courses and course meals that come with all-you-can-drink specials.
*Courses require reservations made at least 2 days in advance.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 1F Suyama Building, 3-30-10 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-12:00am (L.O.11:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000yen~1,500yen – Dinner 1,000~4,000yen
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)