Jonestu Dining IROHA
This restaurant offers creative Japanese washoku cuisine in a cozy atmosphere
This Japanese washoku restaurant offers a menu of entrees made up with chicken and seafood. They are well-known for fresh, seasonal sashimi and a delicious range of creative Japanese washoku dishes.
They use a special brand of chicken called “Soshu Kohaku” to prepare thick, juicy chicken dishes.
They have a popular collagen hot pot made with an exquisite soup that’s simmered for over 5 hours.
The restaurant's interior is cozy and comfortable, and they have counter seating for guests that love to socialize with the chefs, as well as table seating for guests looking for a fun dining experience with just their friends.
Enjoy creative Japanese washoku cuisine in a cozy atmosphere.
Offers a wide range of Japanese sake as well as all-you-can-drink courses.
They offer a private dining room with low-table seating, a feature of traditional Japanese culture.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 情熱ダイニング IROHA
- Postal Code
- 1F Sanei Building, 3-30-4 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
(1) About a 4-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 4-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners, MUFG, NICOS, UFJ)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)