SHAKE SHACK Atre Ebisu Location
The popular New York Hamburger Restaurant
SHAKE SHACK’s may seem like an ordinary fast food style restaurant, but the end product is a carefully crafted meal, from the ingredients to the preparation.
You’re given a buzzer when you finish ordering, and you can pick up your order when the buzzer goes off. There is a bit of a wait because SHAKE SHACK starts cooking the patties only after receiving your order. It’s so nice to get freshly made food!
- The original-blend patty, made of hormone-free 100% angus beef
- The menu doesn’t offer any sets, so you need to order each item separately.
- the soft potato bun
- Name in Japanese
- シェイクシャック アトレ恵比寿
- Postal Code
- Atre Ebisu West Pavilion 1st Floor, 1-6-1 Ebisuminami, Shibuya, Tokyo
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(2) About 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- 10:00am-10:30pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Open every day
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)