Sosakumen Kobo Nakiryu
Receives a Michelin Star in Tokyo’s Michelin Guide!
A ramen shop reknown for itsTantanmen noodles. A very popular shop which has large queues day after day.
The house-made noodles are straight thin noodles, different than what is usually used in tantanmen. Like the noodles used in Hakata ramen, these are firm low-water noodles despite their thinness. And, because they are thin noodles, the soup sticks to them very well!
The soup is relatively smooth compared to others. The fragrance of peppers and sesame stands up to the spiciness of the house-made chili oil, but the balance of flavors is well-rounded and mellow. There’s no denying that the depth of flavor here is on another level! The “triple soup” base, made with chicken, beef bone, and oyster stocks, has a refined deep depth of flavor!
- All menu variations are highly rated and have won prizes, such as winning first place in Ramen TRY!
- The tantanmen from Nakiryu uses an original “triple soup” stock as its base and house-made thin noodles.
- Since the Japanese peppers used in the soup aren’t very spicy, so if you really enjoy spice, I think you should add some of the pepper available on the table.
- Name in Japanese
- 創作麺工房 鳴龍
- Postal Code
- 1st Floor of SKY Minami Otsuka, 2-34-4 Minami Otsuka, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- 11:30am-3:00pm / 6:00pm-9:00pm (Lunch-only on Mondays)
(1)About a 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line’s Otsuka Station
(2) About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line’s Shin-Otsuka Station
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)