Chuka Soba Ibuki
Super-Rich Food in Tokyo! Niboshi Ramen
This restaurant’s owner was once considered a ramen enthusiast. They only serve around 100 bowls per day, this rich niboshi ramen sells out just about every day!
The soup is made by adding large quantities of niboshi to a chicken stock base. They use 100g~150g of niboshi per bowl of soup! The greyish color of the soup looks almost cement-like. However, contrary to how it looks, this soup is absolutely delicious!! They certainly can be considered the pinnacle of rich niboshi ramen shop!
However, of course, I cannot recommend this ramen to people who aren’t fans of niboshi!
- The noodles used are straight noodles from Mikawaya Seimen. These noodles are special-made just for Ibuki.
- Different Menus for Daytime and Nighttime
- The chashu is made with pork shoulder. The restaurant’s dedication to each bowl of ramen is wonderful, and they warm up each slice of chashu to order before arranging the dish.
- Name in Japanese
- 中華ソバ 伊吹
- Postal Code
- 4-58-10 Maenocho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
- 5 minutes on foot from the A2 exit of the Toei Mita Line’s Shimura-Sakaue Station
- Business Hours
*Closes when soup runs out
*Subject to change.
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted