EL TORITO IKEBUKURO-NISHIGUCHI
An authentic Mexican restaurant located right in front of Ikebukuro Station
A restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine made with the freshest ingredients.
Try our popular “fajitas”, made with the juiciest meat, shrimp, and vegetables wrapped in freshly made tortillas, as well as our fresh “guacamole”, made with avocado we cut and mix right in front of your eyes.
We offer a wide selection of beer, wine, and other alcoholic beverages.
Authentic Mexican cuisine you can enjoy in front of Ikebukuro Station.
We offer a selection of dry wines which go perfectly with Mexican cuisine.
The all-you-can-drink plan is recommended for parties.
Kids menu available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3F Tobu Annex Spice Bldg., 1-10-10 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Mon.-Sat. 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
Sun.& Holidays 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000yen~2,000yen – Dinner 3,000yen~4,000yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX, Diners, JCB, MASTER, VISA, UC, DC, NC, UFJ)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)