Picard Daikanyama Store
A new store style with an eat-in space where you can enjoy the frozen bistro dishes that are popular in Paris.
Frozen bistro dishes
This rare store specializes in frozen foods. The French have chosen Picard as their most loved foods brand for seven consecutive years. They stock all kinds of frozen foods with the concept “enjoy the dinner table.”
Enjoy everything from authentic French cooking, to a light delicatessen selection that includes croissants and escargot, all at affordable prices.
Their vast product selection comprises over 250 items; you can eat these in store together with a drink.
- Easily enjoy the frozen foods loved by Parisians
- Located in a convenient location, right outside Daikanyama Station
- A well-lit store space with light entering from three sides
- Highly evaluated for not only its dishes but also its first class dessert selection which includes macarons and moelleux chocolat
- Postal Code
- Daikanyama Adoresu East 2F, 17-3, Daikanyama-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 1,000-2,000 yen
- Approximately one minute on foot from the Tōkyū Tōyoko Line at Daikan-yama Station
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)