BAR PINOLO Ueno
An Italian bar with a sense of freedom and easy access from the train station
An Italian bar directly connected to JR Ueno Station, allowing you to take a short break on your way back from the Ueno Zoo and Museum. Among the abundant pizza lineup, the Margherita, made using refined technique and a well-established Japanese brand of mozzarella, is exquisite. In addition to meat dishes such as steak and tagliata, we recommend grilled plates, brought on a full iron plate.
For the pizza dough, we use fine flour that is also used in authentic Naples pizza.
We also have a popular "all-you-can-eat Italian ham" option (for 60 minutes, 864 yen per person, after 4:00pm).
We stock abundant wine from all over the world. You can also taste authentic homemade Limoncello.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 1F atre-ueno 7-1-1 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:30pm(L.O. 11:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)