OTTIMO Seafood garden Sakura Terrace
Enjoy an Italian restaurant that takes pride in its seafood dishes and has a sommelier-selected wine list
A well-located Italian restaurant with a spacious interior surrounded by large windows that overlook the Ueno Station area. Lobsters and fish are taken from the restaurant’s aquarium before being cooked, which means they are really fresh.
Prepared with plenty of seafood ingredients such as snow crab, manila clams, and whitebait, the pasta dishes are very popular. We particularly recommend the pescatore. Don't miss the wood-fired pizza, which is cooked at a high temperature of 450 degrees. The restaurant’s creative dishes that have a bit of a twist are also popular.
An interior that takes on different faces: a spacious, light-filled feel in the daytime; an atmospheric mood at night.
Also has course plans allowing you to enjoy seasonal seafood to the full.
Also recommended are course plans with all-you-can-drink alcohol for two hours.
- Postal Code
- 3F Ueno no Mori Sakura Terrace, 1-54 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:00am-3:30pm（L.O.3:00pm）, Tea 3:30pm-4:45pm(L.O.4:30pm), Dinner 4:45pm-11:00pm（Food L.O.10:00pm Drinks L.O.10:15pm）
Saturday, Sunday, and holidays:
Lunch 11:00am-4:00pm（L.O.3:30pm）, Tea 3:30pm-4:45pm(L.O.4:30pm), Dinner 4:45pm -11:00pm（Food L.O.10:00pm Drinks L.O.10:15pm）
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
*Smoking is only permitted at their terrace seating.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)