Vegetable House Mei Ueno
Dining with vegetables freshly picked every morning in an aesthetic way
A vegetable-friendly, natural food restaurant which uses only produce chosen by a vegetable garden evangelist.
You can eat vegetable shabu-shabu and bagna càuda made with plenty of fresh vegetables sent directly from about 50 producers all over Japan.
The colorful dishes are beautifully decorated, as if they were art on a plate.
The signature dish is "Luxury Shabu Shabu", which uses the freshest vegetables
In the center of the store, there is a counter seat that surrounds the kitchen
There are private rooms available
- Name in Japanese
- やさい家めい 上野店
- Postal Code
- 3F Ueno no Mori Sakura Terrace, 1-54 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Saturday, Sunday, and holidays:
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 5,000-7,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)