Trattoria Italia Ueno
A cozy Italian food restaurant with excellent pizza made in a stone kiln
This is a trattoria where you can casually enjoy authentic Italian made by chefs who have refined their skills in Italy. The store owner's desire to have a cheerful and enjoyable meal, just like an Italian table, comes through in the form of a home-like restaurant.
The hot pizza made in a 1ton stone kiln is exquisite. We want you to enjoy pizzas that make use of the taste of ingredients such as seasonal fresh vegetables and seafood.
We use not only Japanese ingredients, but also ingredients from Italy.
A wide variety of wines carefully selected by sommeliers is in stock.
Of course, the doughy Pizza can also be taken home .
The interior is fashionable.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- トラットリア・イタリア 上野店
- Postal Code
- Nagafuji Building 4F, 4-9-6 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:30am-5:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm -11:00pm(L.O.10:00pm)
Saturday, Sunday, and holidays:
Lunch 11:30am-5:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-10:30pm(L.O.9:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-6,000 yen
(1) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno-Hirokoji Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(2) About 3 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)