THE MARK trattoria
A hideaway-style casual Italian restaurant with a chic interior in a back street
In the mood of a hideaway, The Mark is located in a quiet spot at the bottom of a building right in front of Daikanyama Station. Decorated two-tone in navy and white, the interior presents a chic image that qualifies it as adult style. Each day, the chef puts his skills to work, cooking up carefully selected ingredients from all over Japan to create Italian dishes that make the best of the ingredients’ natural flavors. We invite you to enjoy your fill of genuine Italian cuisine in a restaurant that has a casual and hideaway mood.
Raclette cheese, with carefully selected grilled cheese on a baguette, is highly popular.
Multi-course dining with cheese from many different countries, something that cheese lovers will find irresistible.
We also recommend meat dishes such as the carefully selected wagyu bistecca, a beef steak of A5 grade Sendai Beef.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 1F Pocket Park Bldg., 2-21-15 Ebisunishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-3:00pm (L.O.2:30pm), 6:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-5,000 yen
- A 30-second walk from the Tōkyū Tōyoko Line at Daikan-yama Station.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)