Glorifying creative Italian cuisine that maximizes the inherent flavors of the ingredients with a chic interior
The restaurant’s interior is chic and creates a mature atmosphere with an underlying tone of white.
Guests can taste seasonal dishes recommended by the chef with seasonal ingredients, mainly organic vegetables procured from contracted farmers, weaved in.
The alcohol selection is centered around Italian wine and features an abundant variety from reasonable wines to prized single bottles, allowing for the full enjoyment of their compatibility with the cuisine.
Enjoy a delicious time while easily and leisurely relaxing on a sofa.
A stylish restaurant perfect for those who want to enjoy a calm and mature night
Takes pride in its dishes that make use of seasonal organic vegetables, fresh fish, and meat
Full satisfaction with the gorgeous and generous dishes, spacious seating, and attentive service
- Postal Code
- Echo Daikanyama 1F, 1-30-14 Ebisunishi, Shibuya, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
[Weekdays]11:30am-3:00pm(L.O. 2:00pm), 5:30pm-11:00pm (L.O. Food 10:00pm Drinks 10:30pm)
[weekends and holidays]11:30am-3:30pm(L.O. 2:00pm), 5:30pm-11:00pm (L.O. Food 10:00pm Drinks 10:30pm)
- Lunch 2,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 5,000-6,000 yen
(1) About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
(2) About a 7-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(3) About a 7-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）