The perfect place to enjoy gourmet chicken dishes
Enjoy dishes like our famous soft and juicy “saisaidori” chicken, which is marinated overnight in a secret sauce, or our chicken motsu-nabe at a reasonable price!
“Saisaidori” refers to a chicken raised on a nutrient-rich, vegetarian diet that wasn’t fed any animal-based proteins.
These chickens are said to be rich in vitamin E and hold high nutritional value.
The chicken’s rich flavor is brought out in a wide variety of single dishes and side dishes, so you’ll have plenty to try.
Rich variety of chicken dishes to enjoy .
Spacious Japanese-style interior with counter, sofa, and horigotatsu-style seating.
All-you-can-drink plan available.
Drinks are cheap before 7:00 p.m.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Esuperansa Ebisu 2F, 3-2-19, Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- The New Year holiday
- Business Hours
Monday to Thursday, Saturday: 5:00pm-1:00am (L.O.12:40am)
Friday/Days before holidays: 5:00pm-4:00am (Food L.O.3:20am, Drinks L.O.3:40am)
Sunday/holiday: 5:00pm-11:00pm (Food L.O.10:20pm, Drinks L.O.10:40pm)
- 4,000 yen - 5,000 yen
(1) About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
(2) About a 6-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(3) About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)