Ebisu Kaigan Rin
An izakaya that specializes in fresh fish and beef tongue
The building is in the style of an old Japanese house has a feel just like an izakaya built along the coast.
Dishes created using seasonal vegetables and fish delivered directly from the production areas are the pride of Ebisu Kaigan Rin.
They are prepared so the ingredients can be eaten at their most delicious and in harmony with the season.
Also, the charcoal-grilled beef tongue, which has become one of Ebisu Kaigan Rin's noted dishes, is cut into thick slices and is very juicy.
A wide variety of alcoholic drinks, including delicious sake and local sake sourced from all over Japan.
An izakaya where you can enjoy an atmosphere of a countryside house by the sea; a spot where you can hold live music events on the second floor.
We also recommend the original craft beer, whose bitter flavor is permeated by a sweet and fruity fragrance.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- えびす海岸 りん
- Postal Code
- 3-4-1 Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 4,000 yen-5,000 yen
(1) About a 4-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(3) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)