Le petit restaurant epi
An authentic French bistro restaurant with exquisite mussels
A stylish restaurant with open terrace seats and antique furniture.
A cute restaurant with a warm woody feel.
The chef, who dearly loves France, provides authentic bistro cuisine, but it's a casual restaurant that isn't formal or stuffy.
The mussels are reputed to be especially good and can be enjoyed in a variety of ways, such as steamed, in white wine, herb butter or tomato cream.
You can choose from 7 different cooking methods for the lovely plump mussels
On sunny days we recommend having lunch at the stylish open terrace tables.
A variety of healthy salads
A wide variety of wine and champagne
- Postal Code
- 101 Ogaki Building , 2-10-6 Ebisunishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 12:00pm -2:30pm (L.O.2:00pm), 6:00pm -12:00am (L.O.10:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 7,000-10,000 yen
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
(2) About a 6-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(3) About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)