Oak Hotel Edo
A Hotel Near the Station, Convenient for Sightseeing
This hotel is just a short 30-second walk from Morishita Station. Morishita Station hosts both the Oedo Line and the Shinjuku Line, so you can reach areas like Roppongi and Shinjuku by train in around 20 minutes, which makes the area convenient for both business and sightseeing.
- Can see Tokyo Skytree
- Guests can choose from 7 types of rooms, including dormitory rooms and private double bed rooms.
- The dormitories come equipped with lockers.
- Postal Code
- 2-17-7 Morishita, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- A 30-second walk from the A6 exit of the Toei Shinjuku Line and Toei Oedo Line’s Morishita Station
- 3:00pm -12:00 am
- 6:00am -10:00am
- Room Price
- From 2,800 yen
- Credit Cards
- Prohibited except in designated smoking areas
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)