Producing Juicy Gyoza Dumplings: Dandadan Sakaba Bar in Ogikubo
Their Juicy Gyoza Dumplings are Really Popular!
With the aim of creating a place where people of all ages and genders can enjoy gyoza dumplings and beer, this izakaya pub was born.
The juicy fried dumpling that this shop is obsessed with getting just right is filled with so much meat juice that it’s more like a Chinese soup dumpling called “Xiaolongbao”. It’s tasty enough to eat as is, without dipping it in anything.
Their fresh basashi horse meat sashimi is also popular, with a variety of rare parts that can be eaten here. They are also open for lunch.
It is only a short walk from Ogikubo station.
Juicy gyoza dumplings are their featured menu.
Fresh basashi horse meat is also on offer.
They have a wide variety of dishes that pair well with sake.
There is also an all-you-can-drink menu plan.
- Name in Japanese
- 肉汁餃子製作所 ダンダダン酒場 荻窪店
- Postal Code
- 1-5-1 Kamiogi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- Mon.-Thur.: from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm to 4:00 am the next morning; Sat., Sun., Nat. Hols.: 3:00 pm to 5:00 am the next morning
- Lunch ~1000 yen - Dinner 2000~4000 yen
- About 1 minute on foot from Ogikubo Station on the JR Sobu, JR Chuo, or Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Lines
- Not allowed at lunch, permitted at dinner
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)