HUGO DESNOYER EBISU
We are a French restaurant that provides our customers the experience of tasting the highest quality meat, as recognized by the world’s foremost meat connoisseur.
Our dishes use meat that has been adored by chefs from three-star restaurants, sourced from the Paris luxury butchery shop, “Hugo Desnoyer”. This meat, recognized as having world-class quality by French meat craftsmen, is prepared with authentic French cuisine for a truly unique experience.
You can also taste French meat that is very rare in Japan, as well as carefully selected top-quality Japanese meats.
Enjoy the rich flavours with wine recommended by our sommelier.
In addition to cattle direct from France, we also provide meat from ranches all over Japan.
Our concept is “Rare meat x French x Wine".
On the 1st floor, we have a counter to purchase meat, and counter seating. On the 2nd floor is our main dining room where you’re free to relax and enjoy your meal.
For lunch, we have a special deal for lunch with coffee.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- ユーゴ・デノワイエ 恵比寿
- Postal Code
- 3-4-16 Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Every Monday (the next day when Monday is a National Holiday)
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-3:00pm (L.O.2:00pm), 6:00pm -11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-5,000 yen, Dinner 10,000-15,000 yen
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
(2) About a 7-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(3) About a 7-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)