Kirakuen Oshiage Branch
A yakiniku restaurant where you can eat selected top-grade wagyu beef at reasonable prices
We are a yakiniku restaurant that provides top-grade wagyu beef at reasonable prices. The reason that we are able to offer wagyu beef at lower prices is through buying top-grade wagyu beef as one whole head of a cattle, eliminating the middleman, and muting costs. Also, we are selective with our ingredients, thoroughly making sure that we only use sources that are safe and secure.
Due to buying one head of cattle wagyu beef, we also assemble an abundant supply of various types of rare meat cuts.
There are also meal courses where you can luxuriously enjoy wagyu beef and money-saving all-you-can-drink plans too so we also recommend having dinner parties here.
Since we buy one whole head of a cattle, you can eat top-grade wagyu beef at reasonable prices.
Rare cuts also with plentiful varieties.
Selectively choosing safe and secure ingredients.
Plenty of kinds of alcohol, plus an all-you-can-drink plan.
Private dining rooms.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 煕楽苑 押上店
- Postal Code
- 1-10-5 Narihira, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- The New Year holiday (Dec. 31 to Jan. 1)
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Lunch 1,000-2,000yen – Dinner 5,000-8,000yen
(1) Located a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 5-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)