Selective with its ingredients, a well-established Japanese cuisine restaurant beloved by locals
Adored by locals, a Japanese cuisine restaurant of long standing.
Due to its founding as a yakitori restaurant, its handling of chicken is especially excellent. Also, with selectively-chosen seasonal vegetables and fresh ingredients, you can deliciously eat a wide menu variety of foods like sashimi, simmered fish, and Japanese-style fried chicken.
Accompanied with rice and miso soup, it is good for eating set meals with a hearty volume and furthermore, also good if you have the goal of wanting to take your time and slowly drink alcohol.
The second floor seating is spacious, where you can relax and have your meal.
A restaurant that is selective on choosing seasonal vegetables and fresh ingredients, you can enjoy an extensive menu.
With second floor seating’s large windows and good sunshine, you can slowly enjoy your meal.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-18-9 Narihira, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Every Wednesday
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:00am-2:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm(L.O. Food 9:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000yen – Dinner 2,000-5,000yen
(1) Located a 3-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
(2) Located a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)