Popular truffle udon specialty store
This is the only store that offers the popular gourmet “Kamaage Truffle Udon” for order in Japan.
The noodles used are Gotou udon from Nagasaki, said to be one of the main three udon styles in Japan. The distinct broth is made from ingredients such as truffles, kelp and bonito.
Because the "kamaage" style noodles are served soaked in hot water, the soup does not become slimy and the truffle flavor remains strong, resulting in the famous delicious taste.
Only one type of “Kamaage Truffle Udon” is available.
A clean store interior with 10 counter seats.
After eating the udon, enjoy the remaining broth.
- Postal Code
- 1-18-11 Narihira, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:00am-2:00pm(L.O,2:30pm), Dinner 4:30pm-9:30pm(L.O. 9:00pm)
(1) Located a 3-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
(2) Located a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)