Nomono Kitchen, Ikebukuro East Exit Store
A restaurant where you can enjoy seasonal dishes, local eastern dishes, and other dishes with a connection to eastern Japan.
Tucked away in a corner of JR Ikebukuro Station, you can pop in and enjoy eastern Japanese food culture even when you have no time to visit the region.
Different menus are provided in the morning, lunch time and evening. The breakfast menu offers a Japanese set meal similar to what guests are given at a Ryokan inn. The lunch menu offers cafe style dishes served with rice, while dinner offers, amongst others, a craft beer tasting set. You can visit the restaurant at different times of the day for different tasting experiences.
- Conveniently located in a corner of Ikebukuro Station, you can enjoy delicious meals even when pressed for time.
- Our varied menus heavily feature ingredients from eastern Japan.
- We also stock some retail products and packaged local foods from eastern Japan.
旅館的環境裝潢 跟餐點的菜色 設計的都很用心
- Postal Code
- JR Ikebukuro Station 1-28-2 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
(1) Located outside of the ticket gate of the east exit of Ikebukuro Station on the JR Yamanote and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Lines.
(2) Only 1 minute walk from Ikebukuro Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Yurakucho and Fukutoshin Lines
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)