Centurion Hotel Cabin Tower
A convenient capsule hotel located 1 minute’s walk from Akasaka Station
This capsule hotel, with its refined interior, is known for being where visitors from overseas go to get a taste of Japan. Male and female rooms are available, separated by floors, and it also offers 4-person rooms that come equipped with toilets and showers.
If you do not order any meals, stays start at 2,500 yen. (Prices vary based on dates and floor)
- The rooms come equipped with luxury mattresses made in France (90cm by 190 cm).
- You can dress up as a samurai and take pictures for free!
- You can also use the available computers and card games as much as you’d like.
便利性好 房間乾淨 又舒適
- Postal Code
- 3-12-3 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
(1)About 1 minute on foot from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
(2) About 3 minute on foot from Exit 10 of Akasaka-mitsuke Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Room Price
- From 2,500 yen
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)