Hotel 3000 Asakusa Honten
An extremely low-priced capsule hotel in Asakusa
Although it's situated close to Sensoji Temple, the rates are extremely cheap, starting from just 2,100 yen, including a free breakfast!
There are rooms for women, men and mixed genders. The bedrooms are capsule-style bunk beds.
- With a convenience store right in front, it's very well-situated!
- Free bicycles for rent
- They also have rooms for 2 or 4 people that may be locked. It might be a good idea for friends or family staying together to reserve them.
- Postal Code
- 1-27-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
(1) About 2 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station on the Tsukuba Express
(2) About 5 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
3 pm - 3 am
*Please contact the staff if you plan to arrive after 12:00 am.
- 10 am
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express/Diners Club/JCB/MasterCard/Visa
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Khaosan Tokyo KabukiThere's a Hostel Just 1 Minute from Kaminarimon!
Kirakuen Oshiage BranchA yakiniku restaurant where you can eat selected top-grade wagyu beef at reasonable prices
Khaosan Tokyo SamuraiThere's a Capsule Hotel With a View of the Sky Tree!
Asakusa HanayashikiJapan’s Oldest Amusement Park
Sensoji TempleBoasting a history of over 1300 years, the oldest Buddhist temple in Tokyo is among the most-visited in Japan!
editor's fav Rurubu Kitchen Asakusa EkimiseGathering Information About Delicious Food From All Over Japan!
Kappabashi Dougu StreetA Shopping Street with Anything You Might Need Related to Food
Oak Hostel FujiA convenient hostel for sightseeing in Asakusa
“Nui. ” HOSTEL & BAR LOUNGENui. is a hostel equipped with a café and bar.