[Closed Down] Hotel 3000 Asakusa Honten
An extremely low-priced capsule hotel in Asakusa
Although it's situated close to Sensoji Temple, the rates are extremely cheap, starting from just 2,100 yen, including a free breakfast!
There are rooms for women, men and mixed genders. The bedrooms are capsule-style bunk beds.
With a convenience store right in front, it's very well-situated! .
Free bicycles for rent.
They also have rooms for 2 or 4 people that may be locked. It might be a good idea for friends or family staying together to reserve them.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 1-27-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
(1) About 2 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station on the Tsukuba Express
(2) About 5 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
3 pm - 3 am
*Please contact the staff if you plan to arrive after 12:00 am.
- 10 am
- Accepted credit cards
- American Express/Diners Club/JCB/MasterCard/Visa
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)