Seiko-en, Ikebukuro Nishi-guchi Main Store
A long-established Korean barbeque restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere that serves A5 certified Japanese Black beef.
Yakiniku (Korean BBQ)
Seiko-en is a long-established Korean barbeque restaurant that first opened in 1970. The expansive interior is furnished with black and red sofas and is gently lit. There are private rooms and special seats for couples available. It is the perfect place to spend a relaxing time.
At Seiko-en, carefully selected A5 certified Japanese Black beef is used.
We also offer authentic Korean dishes, including yukhoe and japchae.
Our most popular lunch menu item is the “Japanese Beef Galbi Lunch”.
A long-established Korean barbeque restaurant where carefully selected, A5 certified Japanese Black beef can be enjoyed.
Lunch menu items are served with a side mini salad and seaweed soup.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 清江苑 池袋西口本店
- Postal Code
- 1F Rosa Kaikan, 1-37-12 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business hours
11:00am – 4:00am (following day) [L.O. (following day) 3:30am]
*Lunch hours: 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Lunch 1000yen-2500yen, Dinner 5000yen-8000yen
(1) About a 3-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA/MASTER/JCB/AMEX/Diners/NICOS/UnionPay)
- Official Site
- Official Site (Japanese)