The Chinese restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Peking duck
Zenshutoku Ginza is the Ginza branch for the long standing Peking duck establishment founded in Beijing in 1864. We serve Peking duck that is baked through the identical 50+ baking processes used at Zenshutoku in Beijing.
Your freshly baked Peking duck is carved out at your seat by our professionals, so you can fully savor its fragrance and whet your appetite.
Our Ginza store provides a luxurious dining environment that is finished in brick and furnished with stone carvings and antique wood.
- Traditional Peking duck
- Authentic Chinese cuisine prepared with high quality ingredients such as abalone and shark fin.
- Postal Code
- 5F BINO Ginza, 5-8-9 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
11:30am-3:00pm (L.O. 2:30pm), 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
Weekend and public holidays:
11:30am-3:00pm (L.O. 2:30pm), 5:00pm-10:00pm (L.O. 9:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 10,000-20,000 yen
- About a 1 minute walk from the A3 or A4 exit at Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line Ginza Station.
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)