Kappa Sushi, Nerima Store
A revolving, reasonable-priced, sushi restaurant with prices starting from 100 yen per plate.
A popular conveyor belt sushi chain store.
Apart from one section of the menu, most of the sushi is reasonably priced at 100 yen per dish. Prices depend on the type of plate chosen.
Diners may help themselves to dishes off the conveyor belt or order what they like from the touch panel.
Order from the touch panel will be brought to your table via the Shinkansen sushi train.
In addition to sushi, there is a wide variety of other options such as udon, ramen, desserts, alcohol and baby food.
- Sushi is priced from ¥ 100 per plate.
- Udon and ramen are also served.
- There is an all-you-can-drink green tea self-service.
- The Nerima store has a parking lot.
- Postal Code
- 2-18-16 Nishiki, Nerima-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays: 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:30pm)
Weekend and public holidays: 10:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:30pm)
- The store is approximately 11 minutes walk from the south exit of Tōbu-nerima Station on the Tobu Tojo Line.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)