A restaurant serving authentic Shochu Kingyo
This is a restaurant where you can enjoy the specially made dishes by the chef while enjoying delicious Shochu.
The restaurant takes pride in using the freshest ingredients, each and every dish is prepared in-house by hand without using any processed foods.
The house specialty boiled beef sinew and pork intestine skewers are made in house every day and boiled with care in a special miso sauce.
The restaurant also boasts about 80 varieties of carefully selected Shochu liquor. There are also a wide selection of rare liquors such as limited edition Japanese sakes that can only be enjoyed now.
The delicious dishes are delicately made by hand.
The restaurant has a retro atmosphere to enjoy.
Over 80 varieties of shochu as well as specially selected Japanese sakes are available.
- Name in Japanese
- 本格焼酎の店 金魚
- Postal Code
- 5-27-7 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays: 3:00pm -11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
Weekend and public holidays: 3:00pm -10:30pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
- 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）