Jingisukan Kirishima Okachimachi restaurant
A restaurant where you can enjoy jingisukan that you will be addicted to after eating it once
This restaurant that specializes in jingisukan is run by Kirishima, the former sumo wrestler who held second highest rank of ozeki.
Jingisukan is made from grilled lamb. The lamb meat comes from the notable brand Tender Plus, and they also have rare cuts such as lamb tongue.
Other than jingisukan, their a la carte menu is also recommended featuring dishes such as carefully stewed lamb, entire roasted lamb tenderloins, and more.
For lunch, you can try their 100% lamb Hamburg steak, and their jingisukan special is also sold at a reasonable price.
They offer lamb meat from the notable brand Tender Plus
If you order a dish with a "mo" mark, you can have all you can eat bean sprouts
You can enjoy their popular menu with the "ozeki course" featuring dishes such as roasted lamb and lamb stew
Their original shochu with the eye catching ozeki Kirishima label is also sold as a souvenir
- Name in Japanese
- ジンギスカン霧島 御徒町店
- Postal Code
- Hatoya 3rd Building 5th floor, 3-27-3 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Friday:
Lunch 11:30am-3:00 pm (L.O.2:30 pm) , Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm(L.O.10:15pm)
Weekend and public holidays:
Lunch 11:30am-3:00 pm (L.O.3:00 pm) , Dinner 3:00pm-11:00pm(L.O.10:15pm)
- Lunch 800 yen ~1,500 yen, Dinner 4,000-6,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 3 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)