You can enjoy many genres such Japanese cuisine, Western Cuisine and Sushi all at once.
Japanese cuisine・Western cuisine・Sushi
Instead of putting up walls between three different restaurants, Japanese cuisine, Western Cuisine and Sushi are available in one space and you can enjoy different genres of food all at once.
In addition to the main Western Menu, “Hoshin-tei” serves soba and onigiri rice balls, as well as Chinese cuisine on the restaurant’s varied menu.
Fresh season ingredients can be enjoyed at a reasonable price at “Sushi Dokoro Jun”.
Japanese cuisine focused on carefully selected fish can be enjoyed with a wide variety of Japanese sake at “Ikeda-ya”
All three restaurants are directly run on the first floor of the building by “Sakana no Yoshiike” which is a fish merchant that has a proud history dating back over 100 years.
Fresh meals at reasonable prices can be enjoyed because the restaurants are directly run by a fish merchant.
You can enjoy both Western and Japanese Cuisine at the same time.
Private rooms and seats with a view of the Tokyo Sky Tree are available.
The restaurant also has a standing bar for a drink before or after your meal.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Okachimachi Yoshiike Main Store Building 9F, 3-27-12 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:00 pm)
Sunday and public holidays: 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:00 pm)
- Lunch 1,000 yen -2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-4,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)