Highball's Ueno Station
A highball bar inside Ueno Station with a dispenser of strong seltzer water
You can enjoy all kinds of highballs made with strong seltzer water at this highball bar.
Here you can drink flavorful highballs made with the whiskey of your choice using the dispenser "Zeus" exclusively for highballs. They have an extensive collection of whiskey including valuable whiskey made in Japan, Scotch, bourbon, single malt, and more.
For their food menu, they offer side dishes that go well with highballs.
The items on their morning and lunch menus are also offered at low prices, so you can have a sturdy meal here.
- You can enjoy high quality highballs made with "1 ℃ soda chilled just above freezing" from a strong seltzer water dispenser
- It is in a convenient location inside the station, so you can stop by for a bit when transferring trains
- They have a full menu of side dishes that go well with highballs
- The items on their morning and lunch menus are also at reasonable prices
- Postal Code
- Ecute Ueno, 3rd floor, 7-1-1 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday: 7:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:30 pm)
Sunday and public holidays: 7:00am-10:30pm (L.O.10:00 pm)
- 1,000 yen-2,000 yen
Inside JR Ueno Station, shopping center Ecute Ueno, 3rd floor
※If not taking any of the JR trains, a platform ticket is needed (140 yen for two hours)
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, JCB, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)