Buffet Restaurant Supreme Ikebukuro Tobu Spice
A buffet of diverse Japanese, Chinese, and Western cuisine with a classy interior decor
This popular buffet restaurant always has a selection of 50 types of Japanese, Chinese, and Western cuisine.
The relaxing and comfortable interior has a classy feel to it based on a chic modern concept. They boast about a kitchen island in the center of the restaurant which offers a buffet of food freshly made by the chef.
You can enjoy a large variety of high quality food, from meat dishes such as roast beef, seafood with crab, vibrant desserts, and more.
The menu changes to fit all four seasons, so you can feel satisfied no matter how many times you visit.
They have an all you can eat menu always with 50 types of Japanese, Chinese, and Western cuisine
Classy interior decor
At a convenient location 1 minute from Ikebukuro Station
- Postal Code
- 11F Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro, 1-1-25 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- Lunch 2,000-4,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)