Ajinomiyagawa Ikebukuro Tobu location
A Japanese cuisine restaurant serving delicious, thick eel dishes
Japanese cuisine・Eel dishes
You can eat Japanese cuisine at this restaurant with a focus on eel dishes. The restaurant has a relaxing ambiance allowing you to go inside without any hesitation.
The menu item they boast about is their "unaju", rice topped with eel. The thick and soft eel is roasted with a savory exterior and finished off with a sauce of moderate sweetness.
Other than eel, they also have plenty of specials on their menu including sashimi and tempura, in addition to a complete a la carte menu you can enjoy with a drink.
Their special meals are also recommended for groups and business dinners.
The interior has a calm ambiance
The eels are thick and delicious
Recommended for anyone who wants to enjoy Japanese cuisine with a drink
- Name in Japanese
- 味乃宮川 池袋東武店
- Postal Code
- 12F Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro, 1-1-25 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)