Kumamoto Ramen Keika Ikebukuro Tobu restaurant
The restaurant that popularized the much-loved local ramen, "Kumamoto ramen"
This is a branch location of a well-established ramen restaurant from Kumamoto Prefecture in Kyushu where you can eat popular local ramen, "Kumamoto ramen".
You can enjoy their basic "Keika ramen" made with a perfect harmony of firm, straight noodles of medium thickness, soup made from pork and chicken bones, and garlic oil. Their homemade specialty is a roasted pork fillet that is also exquisite.
Their recommended popular menu item is "taroumen" topped with various garnishes including soft cuts of pork simmered to soak up flavor, crisp cabbage, and marinated soft-boiled eggs.
The Ikebukuro Tobu location is inside a department store, so it has a feeling of freshness and also a nice ambiance where even an unaccompanied woman can visit with ease.
They are representative of Kumamoto ramen.
Their popular menu item is "taroumen".
You can enjoy their popular Keika ramen in a comfortable space at a department store in the heart of the city.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 熊本ラーメン 桂花 池袋東武店
- Postal Code
- 13F Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro, 1-1-25 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- 700-1,500 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX,DC,DINERS,JCB,Maste,UC,VISA)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)