Completely Private Room Tavern Torikin Kinshicho Store
A Japanese tavern where you can have all-you-can-eat grilled free-range chicken.
A Japanese tavern where you can enjoy the delicious flavors of free-range chicken and organic vegetables. Its interior has a relaxing, calm atmosphere.
The menu sign is all grilled free-range chicken! Because we grill on binchotan charcoal at about 1000℃, there’s no excess moisture, and the outside is crisp while the inside is soft. We also have an all-you-can-eat course that we recommend for times when you want to eat as many grilled skewers as possible.
We use carefully selected free-range chicken and organic vegetables.
We have counter seats, tables, and private rooms. ※Private rooms can be used by parties of two or more.
Limited to 10 all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink courses per day.
- Name in Japanese
- 完全個室居酒屋 鳥錦 錦糸町店
- Postal Code
- 2F/3F Tsumura Building, 3-10-1 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- January 1, 2
- Business Hours
※Afternoons are for reservations of 10 or more adults only.
Dinner: 4:30pm-12:00am（Food L.O.11:00pm/Drink L.O.11:30pm）
(1) Approx. one-minute walk from the JR Sobu Line Kinshicho station.
(2) Approx. one-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Kinshicho station.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, DC, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, NC, UC, VISA）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)