Kura Misoraya Kinshicho
A Japanese-style restaurant serving delicious dishes made with sake and miso
Japanese cuisine・Japanese Sake
A Japanese eatery with a variety of sake and excellent food to go with it. The interior is a refined space awash with the warmth of natural wood.
Enjoy a variety of dishes incorporating miso carefully selected from across Japan by the shop’s own miso sommelier.
One popular menu item is obanzai, a home-style dish from Kyoto made by hand each day with seasonal vegetables. The ingredients change depending on the day.
The restaurant regularly offers over 20 varieties of sake selected by a professional sake advisor.
- Has a professional sake advisor and a miso sommelier
- Offers courses that come with all-you-can-drink
- The private room contains lavish tables fashioned from a single plank of 350-year-old cedar
- Postal Code
- 2-7-1 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Mon.-Fri. 11:00am-3:00pm（L.O.2:30pm）, 5:00pm-12:00am（L.O. Food 11:00pm/L.O. Drinks 11:30pm）
Weekends & Holidays 5:00pm-12:00am（L.O. Food 11:00pm/L.O. Drinks 11:30pm）
(1)Approximately a 3 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line Kinshicho station.
(2)Approximately a 3 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Kinshicho station.
- Lunch:900yen-2,000yen, Dinner:3,000yen-5,000yen
※No smoking at lunchtime
- Credit Cards
- Accepted （American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)