Chikuyotei Flagship Store
A well-known and long-loved restaurant established in 1866
Eel cuisine / Closest to Higashi-ginza Station
This famous eel restaurant was established in 1866.
While each region has its own way of enjoying eel, at Chikuyotei you can enjoy eel that has been steamed and then grilled according to the Edo style.
Experiencing the traditional taste more than merits the queueing. Tokyo and Osaka host most of the locations, though new locations continue to open, including an overseas location in Singapore.
Traditional Japanese architecture gives this historic shop outstanding atmosphere.
Enjoy the traditional taste for a surprisingly reasonable price.
The flagship store has been listed in the Michelin Guide Tokyo several times.
While the shop is famous for eel, its other specialty is tai-chazuke.
- Name in Japanese
- 竹葉亭 本店
- Postal Code
- 8-14-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Sundays and holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-2:30pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm(L.O.8:00pm)
- Lunch ~2,999yen – Dinner ~4,999yen
(1) Approximately a six-minute walk from Higashi-ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line / Toei Asakusa Line
(2) Approximately a ten-minute walk from Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin-Tohoku Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA、MASTER、JCB、AMEX、Diners)